Register For A Consultation

    Why Work With A Registered And Authorized Immigration Consultant?

    Working with a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant gives you the peace of mind of knowing you and your family are in the best possible hands.
    We take that responsibility very seriously, and it reflects in every aspect of the quality of service that we have provided to our many satisfied clients throughout the years.

    • It reflects in the expertise and experience we put at your disposal.
    • It reflects in the attention to every smallest detail that can help maximize the success of your application.
    • It reflects in our commitment to providing the very best and most cost-effective service to our clients.

    Working with Mobility visa means you have access to one of the country’s leading registered immigration and citizenship representatives, a man who is authorized by the Canadian authorities to:

    • Communicate with the Government of Canada on your behalf
    • Explain and give advice on your immigration or citizenship options
    • Help you choose the best immigration program for you
    • Fill out and submit your immigration or citizenship application
    • Represent you in an immigration or citizenship application or hearing

    How do we select the RCIC most suitable to your case?

    Canada Immigration offers over 70 different programs to prospective immigrants from around the world, it’s a mosaic of visas that requires specialized knowledge.

    At Mobility visa, we exclusively subcontract selected team of RCICs who went through our strict screening process, each one of them acquired years of proven experience and specialized in specific types of visas. Their track records are impeccable.

    Years of experience have thought us that once there is an interaction with Government bodies most of our customers would prefer to be represented by an RCIC who can speak their own mother tongue and understand their culture.

    Once you were able to secure a job in Canada and the immigration preparation phase is completed by our company, with your full collaboration, and RCIC will be assigned and introduced to you.

    This will be an RCIC we strongly believe is most suitable to your case and you as an individual.

    At this stage, we will provide to you:
    RCIC’s full name
    RCIC’s regulation number
    RCIC’s contact information

    This professional and regulated consultant will accompany you throughout the entire immigration process, and represent your case before Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

    When assigned to your case an RCIC we take under considerations the following:


    The expertise of this RCIC in cases similar to yours, by that, we maximize the likelihood of a successful outcome.


    Your native language, which allows the highest level of communication.


    Your cultural background, as we understand that in important procedures one would prefer to be assisted by an advisor from its own cultural background.

    Our team of consultant speak many different languages

    Click on your language and get to know your consultant






    Xin chào!




    Global Talent, Canada is waiting for you, start your Journey Today!

    Choose Express Visa Canada to take you through every step of your pathway to Canada

    Working Holiday Visa Australia

    Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 417)

    The Subclass 417 visa allows certain tourists aged between 18 and 30 years old (inclusive) – and Canadian, British French and Irish citizens 18 to 35 years old (inclusive) to have an extended holiday in Australia, while supplementing their funds with short-term work. The visa is valid for 12 months and allows multiple entries into and exits from Australia. Visa holders can generally work for up to six months with any one employer and can study for up to four months. Work up to 12 months for some types of specified work and regional areas may be possible.

    A second Working Holiday visa may be granted to those applicants who complete three months of specified work in regional Australia while holding their first Working Holiday visa. From 1 July 2019, a third Working Holiday visa may be granted where the visa holder meets additional specified work requirements.


    These are the minimum requirements for an application for this type of visa. Depending upon your particular circumstances, you may need to meet additional requirements.

    You must:

    • Be 18 to 30 years old (inclusive) – except for Canadian, French and Irish citizens who can be 18 to 35 (inclusive)
    • Apply online from outside Australia
    • Not be accompanied by dependent children
    • Not have previously entered Australia on a subclass 417 or 462 visa. If you have previously been in Australia on a subclass 417 visa, see the second Working Holiday visa.
    • Hold a passport from an eligible country or jurisdiction:
    • Belgium
    • Canada
    • Republic of Cyprus
    • Denmark
    • Estonia
    • Finland
    • France
    • Germany
    • Hong Kong
    • Republic of Ireland
    • Italy
    • Japan
    • Republic of Korea
    • Malta
    • Netherlands
    • Norway
    • Sweden
    • Taiwan
    • UK

    If you are applying for your second Working Holiday visa, you must also:

    • have completed three calendar months of specified work in regional Australia while on your first Working Holiday visa

    From 1 July 2019, to be eligible for a third Working Holiday visa, you must:

    • on or after 1 July 2019, have completed six calendar months of specified work in regional Australia while on your second Working Holiday visa

    The Specified Work requirement for a Second or Third Visa

    For the purpose of a second or third Working Holiday visa, ‘specified work’ includes certain types of paid work carried out in the following industries:

    • plant and animal cultivation
    • fishing and pearling
    • tree farming and felling
    • mining; and
    • construction

    Voluntary work is not accepted as ‘work’ for the purposes of applying for a second or third Working Holiday visa.

    The period of specified work (either three months for a second Working Holiday visa, or six months for a third Working Holiday visa) means an evidenced period of paid, full-time equivalent work over a minimum period of 88 calendar days (for three months) or 176 calendar days (for six months) in regional Australia. ‘Regional Australia’ is defined by post code. One day of full-time work is taken to be the normal number of hours per day (or shift) that is considered standard for that particular industry and the role in which you are employed. You can complete the work in a variety of ways.

    For example, to be eligible for a second Working Holiday visa, an applicant must evidence:

    • working full time, 5 days per week for a continuous 3 calendar month period, including on a piecework rate agreement OR
    • working less than 5 days per week in any combination of full-time, part-time or piecework rate work which adds up to the equivalent of five days a week over 3 calendar months OR
    • working less than five days a week over a longer period than 3 calendar months, including on a piece work rate agreement.

    The work can be with one employer, or several, and can be spread over the period of your stay in Australia. You can also work longer than the required period in regional Australia in specified work. Paid public holiday leave and sick days are counted as a day of specified work. Unpaid leave or holidays, and unpaid days due to severe or seasonal weather, are not counted.

    Application Process

    The visa application is lodged with the Department of Home Affairs (the ‘DOHA’), along with any supporting documents. The main criterion is that you satisfy the requirements listed above. You must also have access to sufficient funds to support yourself during the initial stages of your holiday. In addition, you must meet certain health and character requirements, and may be asked to provide evidence of health and/or travel insurance.

    You must enter Australia within 12 months of the date that your visa is granted. You may then work in any job in any location in Australia, provided that you do not work for more than six months for any one employer unless an exemption applies. You must also not study for more than four months.

    Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 462)

    The working Holiday Visa is open as well to other nationalities, kindly review the list below for more details.

    List of participating countries

    • Argentina
    • Banglades
    • Chile
    • People’s Republic of China
    • Hungary
    • Indonesia
    • Israel
    • Luxembourg
    • Malaysia
    • Poland
    • Portugal
    • San Marino
    • Slovak Republic
    • Slovenia
    • Spain
    • Thailand
    • Turkey
    • USA
    • Uruguay

    Federal Skilled

    Federal Skilled Workers are persons with suitable education, work experience, age and language abilities under one of Canada’s official languages and who are selected under the Express Entry Immigration system to apply for permanent residence.

    Under Express Entry, Federal Skilled Workers across 347 eligible occupations who meet minimum entry criteria, submit an expression of interest profile to the Express Entry Pool.

    The profiles of candidates in the pool are ranked under a Comprehensive Ranking System.  The highest-ranked candidates will be considered for an invitation to apply for permanent residence.

    For more than 90% of the applicants, a qualified job offers from a Canadian employer essential to be awarded with a higher score who leads to an invitation.