Why Work With A Registered And Authorized Immigration Consultant?
Working with a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant gives you the peace of mind of knowing you and your family are in the best possible hands.
We take that responsibility very seriously, and it reflects in every aspect of the quality of service that we have provided to our many satisfied clients throughout the years.
- It reflects in the expertise and experience we put at your disposal.
- It reflects in the attention to every smallest detail that can help maximize the success of your application.
- It reflects in our commitment to providing the very best and most cost-effective service to our clients.
Working with Mobility visa means you have access to one of the country’s leading registered immigration and citizenship representatives, a man who is authorized by the Canadian authorities to:
- Communicate with the Government of Canada on your behalf
- Explain and give advice on your immigration or citizenship options
- Help you choose the best immigration program for you
- Fill out and submit your immigration or citizenship application
- Represent you in an immigration or citizenship application or hearing
How do we select the RCIC most suitable to your case?
Canada Immigration offers over 70 different programs to prospective immigrants from around the world, it’s a mosaic of visas that requires specialized knowledge.
At Mobility visa, we exclusively subcontract selected team of RCICs who went through our strict screening process, each one of them acquired years of proven experience and specialized in specific types of visas. Their track records are impeccable.
Years of experience have thought us that once there is an interaction with Government bodies most of our customers would prefer to be represented by an RCIC who can speak their own mother tongue and understand their culture.
Once you were able to secure a job in Canada and the immigration preparation phase is completed by our company, with your full collaboration, and RCIC will be assigned and introduced to you.
This will be an RCIC we strongly believe is most suitable to your case and you as an individual.
At this stage, we will provide to you:
RCIC’s full name
RCIC’s regulation number
RCIC’s contact information
This professional and regulated consultant will accompany you throughout the entire immigration process, and represent your case before Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
When assigned to your case an RCIC we take under considerations the following:
The expertise of this RCIC in cases similar to yours, by that, we maximize the likelihood of a successful outcome.
Your native language, which allows the highest level of communication.
Your cultural background, as we understand that in important procedures one would prefer to be assisted by an advisor from its own cultural background.