Register For A Consultation

    Job Offer

    Job Title: Immigration Consultant, RCIC

    Job Location:  Mostly Online

    Basic Salary, Part Time (3 months trail period) $1500

    Annual Salary after trail period: $40,000- $60,000 a year

    Job Type: Part-Time that can grow to Full-Time

    Hours: Flexible

    Start Date: As soon as possible

    Language: English

    Minimum Education: Immigration Consultant Degree

    Membership: ICCRC

    Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)

    • Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) Membership

    Work Experience

    At least one-year experience working on LMIA, work permit, EE, student permit, BC PNP and all PR relevant applications;

    Trail Period

    During the first 3 months of engagement, the RCIC will be performing QA on application and submission only. The objectives of this period are to get to know the RCIC’s knowledge of the immigration regulation, rules and protocols. Attention to detail, and proper documentation of the submission are essential to be able to pass on to a full-time position.

    Marketing, sales, consultation, collecting and validating information and documents, during the trail period, will be done by a different department.


    • Secondary language is an asset, preferably Spanish or Vietnamese.
    • Must be fluent and proficient in English language skills, especially for writing (an Academic IELTS writing score with at least 7 is highly preferred).

    Job Requirements

    • Must be familiar with Canadian immigration law and regulations;
    • At least one-year experience working on LMIA, work permit, EE, student permit, BC PNP and all PR relevant applications;
    • Attend interviews with prospective clients
    • Assess client’s profiles and design immigration strategies
    • Meticulous with an eye for detail and accuracy can troubleshoot and solve problems efficiently and promptly;
    • Strong written and verbal communication in English;
    • Flexible hours, sometimes need to work on weekends;
    • Manage time efficiently in order to meet competing deadlines on multiple projects;
    • Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines;
    • Communicate with authorities and the client consistently via email or telephone;
    • Continuous learning to enhance knowledge and skills;
    • Self-motivated;
    • Familiar with Canadian living environment and culture.

    Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities

    • Attention to detail
    • Large caseload
    • Tight deadlines

    Specific Skills

    • Prepare research papers, educational texts or articles
    • Deliver presentations at conferences or workshops
    • Counsel individuals on daily-life issues

    Personal Suitability

    • Initiative
    • Accurate
    • Team player
    • Excellent oral communication
    • Excellent written communication
    • Client focus
    • Interpersonal awareness
    • Dependability
    • Judgement
    • Values and ethics
    • Persuasive
    • Reliability
    • Organized

    Security and Safety

    • Bondable
    • Criminal record check

    Own Tools/Equipment

    • Cellular phone
    • WhatsApp Account
    • Skype Account

    Work Location Information

    • Online. Sometimes Urban, meetings with clients only.

    How to Apply

    For questions and more information, please contact

    Working Holiday Visa Australia

    Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 417)

    The Subclass 417 visa allows certain tourists aged between 18 and 30 years old (inclusive) – and Canadian, British French and Irish citizens 18 to 35 years old (inclusive) to have an extended holiday in Australia, while supplementing their funds with short-term work. The visa is valid for 12 months and allows multiple entries into and exits from Australia. Visa holders can generally work for up to six months with any one employer and can study for up to four months. Work up to 12 months for some types of specified work and regional areas may be possible.

    A second Working Holiday visa may be granted to those applicants who complete three months of specified work in regional Australia while holding their first Working Holiday visa. From 1 July 2019, a third Working Holiday visa may be granted where the visa holder meets additional specified work requirements.


    These are the minimum requirements for an application for this type of visa. Depending upon your particular circumstances, you may need to meet additional requirements.

    You must:

    • Be 18 to 30 years old (inclusive) – except for Canadian, French and Irish citizens who can be 18 to 35 (inclusive)
    • Apply online from outside Australia
    • Not be accompanied by dependent children
    • Not have previously entered Australia on a subclass 417 or 462 visa. If you have previously been in Australia on a subclass 417 visa, see the second Working Holiday visa.
    • Hold a passport from an eligible country or jurisdiction:
    • Belgium
    • Canada
    • Republic of Cyprus
    • Denmark
    • Estonia
    • Finland
    • France
    • Germany
    • Hong Kong
    • Republic of Ireland
    • Italy
    • Japan
    • Republic of Korea
    • Malta
    • Netherlands
    • Norway
    • Sweden
    • Taiwan
    • UK

    If you are applying for your second Working Holiday visa, you must also:

    • have completed three calendar months of specified work in regional Australia while on your first Working Holiday visa

    From 1 July 2019, to be eligible for a third Working Holiday visa, you must:

    • on or after 1 July 2019, have completed six calendar months of specified work in regional Australia while on your second Working Holiday visa

    The Specified Work requirement for a Second or Third Visa

    For the purpose of a second or third Working Holiday visa, ‘specified work’ includes certain types of paid work carried out in the following industries:

    • plant and animal cultivation
    • fishing and pearling
    • tree farming and felling
    • mining; and
    • construction

    Voluntary work is not accepted as ‘work’ for the purposes of applying for a second or third Working Holiday visa.

    The period of specified work (either three months for a second Working Holiday visa, or six months for a third Working Holiday visa) means an evidenced period of paid, full-time equivalent work over a minimum period of 88 calendar days (for three months) or 176 calendar days (for six months) in regional Australia. ‘Regional Australia’ is defined by post code. One day of full-time work is taken to be the normal number of hours per day (or shift) that is considered standard for that particular industry and the role in which you are employed. You can complete the work in a variety of ways.

    For example, to be eligible for a second Working Holiday visa, an applicant must evidence:

    • working full time, 5 days per week for a continuous 3 calendar month period, including on a piecework rate agreement OR
    • working less than 5 days per week in any combination of full-time, part-time or piecework rate work which adds up to the equivalent of five days a week over 3 calendar months OR
    • working less than five days a week over a longer period than 3 calendar months, including on a piece work rate agreement.

    The work can be with one employer, or several, and can be spread over the period of your stay in Australia. You can also work longer than the required period in regional Australia in specified work. Paid public holiday leave and sick days are counted as a day of specified work. Unpaid leave or holidays, and unpaid days due to severe or seasonal weather, are not counted.

    Application Process

    The visa application is lodged with the Department of Home Affairs (the ‘DOHA’), along with any supporting documents. The main criterion is that you satisfy the requirements listed above. You must also have access to sufficient funds to support yourself during the initial stages of your holiday. In addition, you must meet certain health and character requirements, and may be asked to provide evidence of health and/or travel insurance.

    You must enter Australia within 12 months of the date that your visa is granted. You may then work in any job in any location in Australia, provided that you do not work for more than six months for any one employer unless an exemption applies. You must also not study for more than four months.

    Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 462)

    The working Holiday Visa is open as well to other nationalities, kindly review the list below for more details.

    List of participating countries

    • Argentina
    • Banglades
    • Chile
    • People’s Republic of China
    • Hungary
    • Indonesia
    • Israel
    • Luxembourg
    • Malaysia
    • Poland
    • Portugal
    • San Marino
    • Slovak Republic
    • Slovenia
    • Spain
    • Thailand
    • Turkey
    • USA
    • Uruguay

    Federal Skilled

    Federal Skilled Workers are persons with suitable education, work experience, age and language abilities under one of Canada’s official languages and who are selected under the Express Entry Immigration system to apply for permanent residence.

    Under Express Entry, Federal Skilled Workers across 347 eligible occupations who meet minimum entry criteria, submit an expression of interest profile to the Express Entry Pool.

    The profiles of candidates in the pool are ranked under a Comprehensive Ranking System.  The highest-ranked candidates will be considered for an invitation to apply for permanent residence.

    For more than 90% of the applicants, a qualified job offers from a Canadian employer essential to be awarded with a higher score who leads to an invitation.